Could The COVID-19 Vaccine Be Required For Florida Elementary, Middle, High School Students When Next School Year Starts?
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Could a COVID-19 vaccine mandate be in the cards for the 2022-2023 school year?
With the Pfizer COVID vaccine reportedly just a few weeks away from CDC approval for kids 5-12, parents contacting BocaNewsNow.com say — overwhelmingly — that it’s time for the Florida to add COVID-19 vaccine to the list of mandated vaccines.
While pro-COVID spreaders continue their lawsuits trying to prevent the use of masks in Palm Beach County schools, there is little question concerning the validity of a vaccine mandate. Already, parents and guardians are required to have their children vaccinated for diphtheria, hepatitis, polio, measles/mumps/rubella and varicella before being permitted to enter a Florida school.
We are asking our readers this question: what do you think about a vaccine mandate for COVID-19?
Should children be required to receive the vaccine before being permitted into school next year? Remember, this would be a state mandate, not a decision to be made by a school district.
Let us know what you think, below.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash
- SCARY VIDEO: Two Thugs Rob Domino’s Worker At Gunpoint Near Boca Raton
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued After Woman Allegedly Falls
- BOYNTON COPS: 11-Time Convicted Felon Charged With Shooting At Three
- Palm Beach County Schools Closed Friday
- Near Boca Raton, Man Dies Next To Dumpster — Cops Think Hit And Run
- Brianna Tanner, 20, Killed In Boca Raton Crash
- OUR VIEW: Boca Raton Police Department Has A Facebook Problem