BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The restaurant known as “The Locale” at 499 South Federal Highway in Boca Raton will undergo a required follow-up inspection following an inspection that allegedly revealed concerning issues to the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
According to the DBPR report from the restaurant’s October 1st inspection, three “intermediate” violations were logged.
The is the language used in the official report:
“Intermediate – Handwash sink used for purposes other than handwashing. At cookline, pitcher and ring mold stored in sink. Food debris in sink drain. Items removed and sink cleaned and sanitized. **Corrected On-Site**”
“Intermediate – Manager or person in charge lacking proof of food manager certification.”
“Intermediate – No proof of required state approved employee training provided for any employees. To order approved program food safety material, call DBPR contracted provider: Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association (SafeStaff) 866-372-7233.”
The Locale was never ordered to close, and business continues as usual.
The DBPR wrote, “warning issued” in its database, with the official language stating: “Follow-up Inspection Required
Violations require further review, but are not an immediate threat to the public.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash
- SCARY VIDEO: Two Thugs Rob Domino’s Worker At Gunpoint Near Boca Raton
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued After Woman Allegedly Falls
- BOYNTON COPS: 11-Time Convicted Felon Charged With Shooting At Three
- Palm Beach County Schools Closed Friday
- Near Boca Raton, Man Dies Next To Dumpster — Cops Think Hit And Run
- Brianna Tanner, 20, Killed In Boca Raton Crash