Should A Kings Point Building Be Converted To Jail?
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Palm Beach County isn’t ready yet to convert a building at Kings Point into a jail, but the list of Kings Point residents spending time in the Palm Beach County Jail just got longer.
Leonio Pinchev was arrested by Delray Beach Police early Sunday morning. While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed, jail records reveal that he is charged with first degree petit theft and fraud/swindle — obtain property valued at less than $20,000.
He was booked into jail at 12:13 a.m. released on his own recognizance at 2:15 p.m.
Pinchev joins other King Point residents charged with crime recently, including: stalking, murder threat; cocaine possession; robbery; burglary; a man threatening to kill his new wife; battery; DUI; stalking; child pornography possession; more.
A court date for Pinchev is pending. Read about other Kings Point arrests here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash
- SCARY VIDEO: Two Thugs Rob Domino’s Worker At Gunpoint Near Boca Raton
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued After Woman Allegedly Falls
- BOYNTON COPS: 11-Time Convicted Felon Charged With Shooting At Three
- Palm Beach County Schools Closed Friday
- Near Boca Raton, Man Dies Next To Dumpster — Cops Think Hit And Run
- Brianna Tanner, 20, Killed In Boca Raton Crash