BocaNewsNow.com Helps Employers Releasing Workers Who Refuse To Receive COVID Vaccine.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you are releasing employees who refuse to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, BocaNewsNow.com is here to help you find a replacement.
With significantly more than two million page views each month, BocaNewsNow.com reaches the people who are engaged in our community. Our readers may serve as a perfect fit to keep your business moving forward as employees who care about their coworkers, the community and your customers.
We intend to run a somewhat regular list of employers seeking COVID vaccinated employees.
We ask that you use the form below to send us your information. We will not run anything illegal, questionable or immoral. We reserve the right to edit ads to comply with our editorials policies.
But those rules and regulations aside, we want to help you help your business. Let us know how many anti-vaxxers are being released, how many positions need to be filled, and how potential employees should get in touch with you and your business.
Here is the form. If it does not appear, access our system here.
By submitting an ad, you represent that you are not knowingly violating laws that may prohibit the termination of an employee with a legitimate medical condition that could be exacerbated by the COVID-19 vaccine.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal