If You Have Photos, Video Of Dead Body On Florida Highway, Police Would Like To See Your Work.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The investigation continues into the body found on I-595 on Friday. If you have video or photos of the body, the Broward Sheriff’s Office would like to hear from you.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives are investigating the murder of a man found on Interstate 595 on Friday morning.
Around 1:30 a.m. on Oct. 8, the Florida Highway Patrol responded to a report of a person lying on the shoulder of I-595 near Hiatus Road. Davie Fire Rescue responded and pronounced the individual deceased on scene.
FHP requested assistance from BSO to investigate the case. BSO’s Homicide and Crime Scene units responded to the scene and are handling the investigation.
At this time, detectives are investigating this incident as a homicide.
BSO homicide detectives are encouraging anyone who captured video or saw anything suspicious along the eastbound lanes of I-595 between Hiatus Road and Nob Hill Road between 10 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 7, and 1:33 a.m. Friday, Oct. 8, to please contact BSO Homicide Detective Wilson DeJesus at 954-321-4289 or Broward County Crime Stoppers anonymously at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Roads To Close For July 4th Fireworks, DUI Patrols To Intensify
- BOYNTON BEACH BODY: Police Charge Delray Man With Murder
- Woman Airlifted After Fire At Century Village Boca Raton
- MISSING: This Teen Is Missing, South Florida Police Are Asking For Your Help
- Fatal Stabbing In Broward County, Police Ask For Tips
- KINGS POINT: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- TRAVEL: Fewer Delays, Cancelations So Far At South Florida Airports
- WEST BOCA RATON: Cops Rescue Woman, Shoot Man In Head
- Man Severs Hand In Fireworks Accident, Hand, Man Transported To Hospital Separately