BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The system southeast of Florida is unlikely to amount to much of anything, according to forecasters at the National Hurricane Center.
The latest guidance, as of early Wednesday morning, is that the system will curve away from Florida — and may very well never reach storm status.
The yellow X above is the only wave or system being watched by the National Hurricane Center in the Atlantic as of early Wednesday, although the Atlantic Hurricane Season does continue until the end of November.
Late October storms are not unprecedented.
Here is the early morning outlook from the National Hurricane Center:
Disorganized showers and thunderstorms over Hispaniola, the Turks and Caicos, and the southeastern Bahamas continue in association with a surface trough of low pressure. Development of this system, if any, is expected to be slow to occur during the next couple of days due to inhibiting environmental conditions. The disturbance is forecast to drift northward through tonight, then accelerate eastward as a broad area of low pressure on Thursday. Toward the end of the week, further development is not anticipated as the system is interacts with a frontal system. Regardless, locally heavy rainfall is possible over portions of Hispaniola, the Turks and Caicos, and the southeastern Bahamas during the next day or two. * Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- VACCINES: Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Sues President Joe Biden
- Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton, According To Police
- BOCA PEOPLE PROBLEMS: There’s No Porsche To Test Drive
- Teen Charged With Attempted Murder After Shooting Near Home Depot
- Kosher Restaurant In Boca Raton Warned By Health Inspector
- POLICE: Two Children Drown In Palm Beach County
- MASKS REMAIN: Palm Beach County School District Not Ready To Ease Masking
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids