BY: WEATHER TEAM | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The system southeast of Florida is unlikely to amount to much of anything, according to forecasters at the National Hurricane Center.
The latest guidance, as of early Wednesday morning, is that the system will curve away from Florida — and may very well never reach storm status.
The yellow X above is the only wave or system being watched by the National Hurricane Center in the Atlantic as of early Wednesday, although the Atlantic Hurricane Season does continue until the end of November.
Late October storms are not unprecedented.
Here is the early morning outlook from the National Hurricane Center:
Disorganized showers and thunderstorms over Hispaniola, the Turks and Caicos, and the southeastern Bahamas continue in association with a surface trough of low pressure. Development of this system, if any, is expected to be slow to occur during the next couple of days due to inhibiting environmental conditions. The disturbance is forecast to drift northward through tonight, then accelerate eastward as a broad area of low pressure on Thursday. Toward the end of the week, further development is not anticipated as the system is interacts with a frontal system. Regardless, locally heavy rainfall is possible over portions of Hispaniola, the Turks and Caicos, and the southeastern Bahamas during the next day or two. * Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella