Robert “Bobby” Grossman Vanished From Boca Raton, Near Lyons and Clint Moore.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: PBSO Initially reported the name as Bobby “Goodman.” The department has since updated the name to reflect “Bobby Grossman.”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is seeking a man missing since 1997.
Yes, you read that correctly. Bobby Grossman left his home on August 3rd, 1997 and was never seen again.
This advisory was just issued by PBSO:
On August 5, 1997, Robert “Bobby” Grossman, left his home in Boca Raton after an argument. He was last seen on August 3, 1997. Family and friends looked for Grossman for two days before contacting the Sheriff’s Office to report him missing. Goodman left on foot and has not been seen or heard from since.
At the time, Grossman was living in the 9300 block of Affirmed Lane, Boca Raton. At the time of his disappearance there was no indication of drug/alcohol dependency issues nor was he affiliated with any high-risk criminal activity. Goodman was classified by family members as having a bad temper but no other issues.
Currently, the whereabouts of Robert “Bobby” Grossman is unknown. He was 18 years old at the time of his disappearance (see photo on the left above). An age progression image was crafted by PBSO Forensic Imaging Unit (see photo on the right above).
Anyone with information on Bobby Grossman’s whereabouts is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS or you can remain ANONYMOUS by downloading our new app “PBSO” for your Apple or Android Smart Phone and using the “See Something” feature.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems
- AARON SINGERMAN: Government Seeks 78-97 Months In Prison, Sentencing Thursday
- New York Man Killed In Delray Beach Crash, Drove Under Semi
- COVERUP? Boynton Beach City Manager Now Center Over Handling Of Dead Teen
- ARCTIC PLUNGE: Expect Temps In The 30s on Saturday
- SIRENS: Sick At West Boca High, Dead In An Area Walmart, Fall At Morikami Museum
- Casa D’Angelo Boca Raton Warned By Health Inspector
- BODY COUNT GROWS: Florida Loses Another 61 To COVID-19 On Monday