Robert “Bobby” Grossman Vanished From Boca Raton, Near Lyons and Clint Moore.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: PBSO Initially reported the name as Bobby “Goodman.” The department has since updated the name to reflect “Bobby Grossman.”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is seeking a man missing since 1997.
Yes, you read that correctly. Bobby Grossman left his home on August 3rd, 1997 and was never seen again.
This advisory was just issued by PBSO:
On August 5, 1997, Robert “Bobby” Grossman, left his home in Boca Raton after an argument. He was last seen on August 3, 1997. Family and friends looked for Grossman for two days before contacting the Sheriff’s Office to report him missing. Goodman left on foot and has not been seen or heard from since.
At the time, Grossman was living in the 9300 block of Affirmed Lane, Boca Raton. At the time of his disappearance there was no indication of drug/alcohol dependency issues nor was he affiliated with any high-risk criminal activity. Goodman was classified by family members as having a bad temper but no other issues.
Currently, the whereabouts of Robert “Bobby” Grossman is unknown. He was 18 years old at the time of his disappearance (see photo on the left above). An age progression image was crafted by PBSO Forensic Imaging Unit (see photo on the right above).
Anyone with information on Bobby Grossman’s whereabouts is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS or you can remain ANONYMOUS by downloading our new app “PBSO” for your Apple or Android Smart Phone and using the “See Something” feature.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- UPDATE: Man Found Shot On Glades Road In Boca Raton Is Broward Resident
- Popular Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Restaurant Cited By Health Inspector
- JESUS JAILED BY BOCA RATON POLICE DAYS BEFORE HOLY HOLIDAY
- Broward School District Calendar Changes To Make Up For “Hurricane Days”
- GLADES ROAD CLOSED: MAN SHOT, CRASHES CAR, BUT THERE’S A FLORIDA TWIST…
- REAL ESTATE DISASTER: Palm Beach County New Sales Plummet
- MAJOR DELAYS: I-95 Shut North Of Boynton Beach Due To Crash
- KNIFE FOUND IN STUDENT’S BAG AT DON ESTRIDGE BOCA RATON