POLICE: Contractor Took The Money And Ran, Never Starting Jobs After Deposits Received.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says a contractor hired to redo a bathroom took the money and ran. Now, detectives want to hear from anyone who had business dealings with Adrian Gonzales.
From PBSO in an advisory transmitted to media today:
“On May 3, 2021, detectives learned the victim hired Del Mar Flooring, LLC., owned by Adrian Gonzalez, to do a bathroom remodel. At that time, an agreement was signed and a 50% deposit was given to Gonzalez to start the project. Five months went by and Gonzalez never completed the project.
On September 2, 2021, the victim sent a certified letter to Gonzalez demanding she be reimbursed for the project he never completed and after 30 days he never replied.
After further investigation detectives found probable cause to arrest Gonzalez. On October 13, 2021, he was located and arrested without incident.
Detectives believe there could be additional victims. Anyone who had contact with Del Mar Flooring, LLC, owned by Adrian Gonzalez, and believe they may be victim of Contractor Fraud/Theft is urged to contact Detective Greg Gerbasi at 561-688-5236 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DISCONNECT: AT&T Claimed Our Outage Reporting Was Fake News, But Why?
- CANCER: MedExpress Sued For Allegedly Misdiagnosing Local Woman
- Police Seek Fast Food Armed Robbery Suspect
- EXCLUSIVE: Palm Beach Firefighter Who Flipped Truck In Boca Raton Hit Tree In 2020
- SIRENS: Delirium At Target, Traumatic Injury At WalMart, Choking In Canyon Isles
- MASSIVE AT&T INTERNET OUTAGE IN WEST BOCA, WEST DELRAY
- DO YOU KNOW HER? Boynton Police Ask For Help Identifying Woman, Finding Her Home
- Kinsa Says Palm Beach County Still Looking Good For COVID-19
- BREAKING NEWS: DELRAY CITY WORKER STUCK IN WELL