FDOT Warns Now, Says Prepare For Detours, Congestion.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Florida Department of Transportation is warning motorists to prepare now for the complete closure of I-95 exit and entrance ramps at Glades Road.
FDOT says the I-95 southbound exit ramp to Glades Rod will be “completely closed for new ramp tie-in construction activities beginning at 11 p.m. Saturday night, October 23rd, through 5 a.m. Monday morning, October 25th. During this closure, motorists will be detoured via I-95 southbound and Palmetto Park Road.”
The ramp will be completely closed to all traffic on Sunday, October 24th. Florida Highway Patrol troopers will be on scene to direct traffic and to help confused motorists.
Additionally, FDOT says it is continuing work on express lanes between Glades Road and Linton Blvd.
From FDOT: “95 Express Lanes Phase 3B-2 will extend the existing Express Lanes north from just south of Glades Road to south of Linton Boulevard in Palm Beach County. One lane will be added and the High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lane will be converted to create two Express Lanes in each direction; the number of General Use lanes will remain the same. Access to the Express Lanes will be provided via two designated ingress and egress locations—between Glades Road and Spanish River Boulevard and between Yamato Road and Linton Boulevard. The scope of work includes reconfiguration of the SR 808/Glades Road Interchange to a Diverging Diamond Interchange.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified