BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A West Boca Raton woman remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Monday following her arrest on multiple drug, fraud, and motor vehicle charges.
Olesya Sanstrom is charged with trafficking ten grams or more of phenethylamines, cocaine possession, possessing a controlled substance without a prescription.
She is additionally charged with giving false identification to law enforcement, and driving a vehicle with a suspended license for the second or subsequent time.
Sanstrom, of the 10500 block of Marina Way in Boca Raton, was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and booked into the the Palm Beach County Jail where she remains held on $2,000 bond.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT
- BREAKING: PLANE CRASHES INTO BRIDGE
- SCAM ALERT: Area Police Warn Of Scam, Ignore Text Messages
- Toddler Nearly Drowns In The Bridges, Rushed To Hospital Saturday Morning
- Mexican Food And The HOA Meeting, Part Two
- ANOTHER KINGS POINT RESIDENT ARRESTED