BocaNewsNow.com Obtains Michael Burke’s Contract. Read It, Below.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The new superintendent of the Palm Beach County School District will sign a twelve page employment agreement that includes a salary, yearly increases, health insurance, life insurance, automobile expenses and more.
Michael Burke, the former money boss for the school district, will receive $300,000 a year as the Superintendent of Schools. That base salary will rise for each year that he receives a “highly effective” rating on his annual review.
Burke will also receive health insurance, life insurance, deferred compensation, and a monthly car allowance of $1200. He will also receive $1000 each month for business expenses.
For vacation, Burke is granted 22 annual leave days, one sick day per month, and the same legal holidays that all other district employees are provided. Burke may “sell back” a total of twelve unused vacation days each year.
If Michael Burke decides he’s had enough, he may resign at any time by giving 90 days notice to the school board. He may be terminated without cause if a super majority — five school board members — vote to release Burke.
Read the complete contract, below. The School Board is expected to approve the agreement during Wednesday’s meeting.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office