BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office announced Thursday that Luis Martinez Carvajal just moved to West Boca Raton.
Carvajal is registered sexual predator in the State of Florida. His new address is 22905 Tradewind Road. That’s west of 441 and south of Judge Winikoff. PBSO made the announcement as part of Florida Statute Chapter 775.
According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement which oversees the state’s sexual predator population, Carvajal was convicted in December of 2019 on two counts of sex crimes.
The first was “lewd or lascivious molestation of a victim under 12 years by an offender 18 years of age or older.” The second conviction was on a charge of “lewd or lascivious exhibition (to) a victim under age 16 by an offender 18 or older.”
Both charges were filed in Miami-Dade County.
Luis Carvajal is 59 years old, identified as a black male with gray hair, brown eyes, a height of 5’7” and 215 pounds. FDLE says he does not have a vehicle on record.
Read the complete FDLE sexual predator record below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella