CLAIM: Parents Attempted To Terminate Contract Late. Get Ready Set Grow Academy Teaching Preschool Parents A Lesson.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A well-known, high-priced Delray Beach preschool is suing parents — demanding payment of $36,000.
Get Ready Set Grow Academy on Jog Road in Delray Beach claims Vince and Kara Arehart enrolled their children for the 2021-2022 school year on June 1st, 2021. But days after the deadline passed to pull them out, the Arehart parents decided to terminate the contract.
“On August 5th, 2021, Defendants contacted Plaintiff and requested to withdraw their children from the Academy, which request was respectfully denied. Defendants have subsequently wrongfully failed and refused to make the tuition payments, as required under the Contract.”
According to the lawsuit, the Arehart parents only decided to enroll their children in the school in June — just weeks before attempting to terminate the agreement. The suit says the Areharts owe $36,018.66 on charges of $41,318.66. Get Ready Set Grow Academy says the family only paid $5300 before attempting to terminate the deal.
The lawsuit was filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. Get Ready Set Grow Academy is considered to be one of the leading, and most expensive, preschools in the area.
The invoice, included as part of the filing, is below. We have redacted the names of children.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Gift Will Lead To Therapy Center For Jewish Family Services
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Troubled Restaurant To Reopen Tonight For Fourth Time
- SIRENS: Apartment Fire In Delray Beach, Drunk In Publix, Bleeding In Costco
- REMINDER: Delray Beach Lights 100FT Christmas Tree Tonight
- CLAIM: Remote Proctor Forces Local Woman To Urinate On Camera During Final Exam
- Crash, “Droopy Eyelids,” Then DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,
- City of Boca Raton Street Parade Set For December 8th
- Boca Raton PD Investigates Fatal Crash On Yamato Road