Even Drinking And Driving A Golf Cart Is Illegal. Police Will Be Enforcing Across Palm Beach County.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Halloween is a holiday for kids to get candy, not for adults to drink and drive. That’s the message being sent by all area police departments.
BocaNewsNow.com has learned that law enforcement throughout the area is planning major DUI details this evening as kids take to the streets. While police in Palm Beach County tend to have no tolerance for any drinking and driving whatsoever, the Halloween details can be best described as “less than zero.”
If you are in a private community and plan to drink and drive a golf cart, you are still subjected to the possibility of arrest. If your golf cart isn’t licensed and insured, you could face additional charges and the possibility that your golf cart is impounded. For those new to South Florida: police in the region are excellent at not being seen. They patrol in unmarked vehicles. Many communities in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Boynton Beach often quietly hire police details to patrol their gated neighborhoods on Halloween.
BocaNewsNow.com will publish a complete list of DUI arrests on Monday — once they are processed by the Palm Beach County Jail and the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella