BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Very few people in Palm Beach County were arrested for DUI on Halloween or in the hours immediately after the holiday ended — but a resident of drama-ridden Seven Bridges was one of those who ended up behind bars.
Andre Forani of the 9800 block of Vitrail Lane in Delray Beach is charged with DUI and leaving the scene of an accident without providing information. He was eventually stopped and arrested by the Delray Beach Police Department in the area of 305 Gulfstream Drive. That’s in east Delray Beach and roughly eight miles from his home address.
The affidavit of probable cause was not immediately available, but tickets reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com reveal that Forani was driving a Blue BMW and refused to submit to a breath test. The refusal results in an automatic one year license suspension in most situations, according to Florida law.
Jail records show that Forani was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 3:09 a.m. on November 1st. He was released on his own recognizance just before 9 a.m.
He is expected to return to court for arraignment on November 23rd at 8:30 a.m.
We will update with the arrest report once it is processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart