BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton police officer was terminated by the City of Boca Raton after pleading guilty to DUI.
Officer Bartolo Renteria was stopped by Delray Beach Police and charged with DUI on September 8th, 2020. He was off duty at the time of the traffic stop on South Military Trail. The official charge: “reckless driving causing property damage or injury.”
An IAD investigation commenced and continued for nearly a year. The termination was officially announced on November 5th, 2021.
Read the complete investigative report, released by the Boca Raton Police Department, below. If the document does not appear, access the complete document here.2020IA-0004-Investigative-Report
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT
- BREAKING: PLANE CRASHES INTO BRIDGE
- SCAM ALERT: Area Police Warn Of Scam, Ignore Text Messages
- Toddler Nearly Drowns In The Bridges, Rushed To Hospital Saturday Morning
- Mexican Food And The HOA Meeting, Part Two
- ANOTHER KINGS POINT RESIDENT ARRESTED