Reatro Ventures Of Boca Raton Sued, Allegedly Delivered Broken Software And Won’t Release Customer Database…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Popular Mac and Cheese franchise “I Heart Mac and Cheese” is suing the Boca Raton software developer that allegedly failed miserably in its effort to build an online ordering system with an app.
Online ordering, always hot, became vital during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Boca Raton’s Reatro Ventures allegedly promised a spectacular system but delivered a system that barely worked.
According to the lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, orders placed online allegedly showed up hours late, or never. Customers arriving at “I Heart Mac and Cheese” locations had proof of order and payment on their phone, but those orders never made it to the restaurants. That made for some angry customers and very frustrated restaurant workers.
After months of trying to fix the problem, Reatro — according to the suit — gave up, terminating the $60,000 agreement. But the company allegedly kept much of I Heart Mac and Cheese’s customer information and won’t give it back.
The complete lawsuit is below. No immediate response was filed by Reatro which is based on Glades Road in Boca Raton.Iheartmacandcheese-reatro
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Agatha, Near Mexico, May Be One To Watch
- TRAVEL: Flight Delays, Cancellations Mount In South Florida
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal