Reatro Ventures Of Boca Raton Sued, Allegedly Delivered Broken Software And Won’t Release Customer Database…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Popular Mac and Cheese franchise “I Heart Mac and Cheese” is suing the Boca Raton software developer that allegedly failed miserably in its effort to build an online ordering system with an app.
Online ordering, always hot, became vital during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Boca Raton’s Reatro Ventures allegedly promised a spectacular system but delivered a system that barely worked.
According to the lawsuit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, orders placed online allegedly showed up hours late, or never. Customers arriving at “I Heart Mac and Cheese” locations had proof of order and payment on their phone, but those orders never made it to the restaurants. That made for some angry customers and very frustrated restaurant workers.
After months of trying to fix the problem, Reatro — according to the suit — gave up, terminating the $60,000 agreement. But the company allegedly kept much of I Heart Mac and Cheese’s customer information and won’t give it back.
The complete lawsuit is below. No immediate response was filed by Reatro which is based on Glades Road in Boca Raton.Iheartmacandcheese-reatro
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified