We Don’t Really Cover Minor Crashes, But When It’s In The Same Place As A Dog Driving An SUV…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — If you are planning to drive in Seven Bridges — the West Delray Beach community that gets more attention than a Kardashian — drive carefully! Just hours after we published photos of a dog seemingly driving a Cadillac SUV, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office responded to a Monday morning crash.
What happened? It appears two cars attempted to be in the same place at the same time, and only one had the right of way. A minivan also appears to have been rear-ended in the mishap.
We’re not going to go into the minds of accident investigators who are surely trying to determine whether the high-priced BMW, or the Toyota is to blame… but it appears one attempted to cross an oncoming lane of traffic where the other car happened to be.
Fire Rescue was called to the scene, but fortunately, there were no reports of serious injuries.
It was not immediately clear if anyone was ticketed at the scene, near Beaujolais Avenue and Fleur de Lis Way. (The Pretentious Police did not respond).
Sunday, in our BocaRudeton™ report, we shared a reader’s photo from the same community, showing a small dog driving a big Cadillac — and apparently not doing a very good job. The dog seemingly drove the SUV onto the shoulder.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella