BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A resident of Century Village in West Boca Raton is facing DUI and battery charges following her arrest late Friday evening.
Faye Dareff, 61, of Newcastle A in Century Village was arrested in the area of the Mizner Park Amphitheater. Although the arrest report was still being processed Saturday afternoon, a citation issued and filed with the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts shows that she was allegedly driving a 2016 Cadillac at the time of her arrest for DUI.
Her alleged Blood or Breath Alcohol content was not immediately available.
During the arrest, she allegedly “battered” a police officer. The specifics of the battery were not recorded with the Clerk’s office Saturday mid-day.
Dareff was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 10:28 p.m. She was released from jail on her own recognizance at 3:04 a.m.
A court date is pending. She is officially charged with “DUI, Unlawful Blood Alcohol” and “Battery On Officer, Firefighter, EMT, Etc.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill