BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — BocaNewsNow.com reported in our daily “Sirens” report that rescuers were called to the clubhouse of Kings Point in Delray Beach Friday night for an “assault.”
We have now learned through Palm Beach County Jail records that Robert Levine of Flanders K in Kings Point was charged with “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon” Friday night by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. He was booked into jail at 12:03 a.m.
A dispatch log reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com shows that Palm Beach County Fire Rescue was called to the club house at Kings Point at 7:45 p.m.
Levine’s arrest report was still being processed mid-day Saturday. It was not immediately clear what he is specifically accused of, or whether anyone was truly injured. The official charge, according to jail records, is “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.”
Levine is being held on $1500 bond. He remained locked up as of 1:20 p.m. Saturday. Levine becomes the latest Kings Point resident to move temporarily to the Palm Beach County Jail. Read more of our Kings Point coverage here.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella