You Heard Sirens. We Know Where They Went On Wednesday…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) (Nov. 24, 2021 5:55 am) — A death in Boca Raton, an incident in Boca Bridges, and a powerline problem in Delray Beach. This is the abbreviated Thanksgiving Day edition of “Sirens,” our daily look at why you heard sirens the day before.
This is a selection of 911 calls and responses from the previous day. Unless a call became an independent news event, we do not traditionally follow up on individual dispatches.
PALM BEACH COUNTY FIRE RESCUE DISPATCH SELECTIONS FROM WEDNESDAY, NOV. 24, 2021.
8:23 AM — CAR ACCIDENT — South Military Trail and West Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach.
8:26 AM — FIRE ALARM — Delray Villas, Phase 1.
8:35 AM — MEDICAL ALERT — Boca Woods Country Club, Boca Raton.
8:48 AM — FIRE ALARM — 9868 Yamato Road, Boca Raton.
9:09 AM — PUBLIC ASSIST — Boca Bridges, Boca Raton.
9:36 AM — SICK PERSON — Whisper Walk, Boca Raton.
12:12 PM — FALL WITH INJURY — Addison Reserve at South Jog Road.
1:04 PM — FIRE ALARM — B’Nai Torah, Boca Raton.
1:11 PM — POWER LINES DOWN — SE 10th Street at Old Dixie Highway, Delray Beach.
1:13 PM — OVERDOSE — Pines of Delray, Delray Beach.
1:42 PM — FIRE ALARM — St. Andrews Country Club, Boca Raton.
2:41 PM — FALL WITH INJURY — Saturnia, Boca Raton.
2:57 PM — DEAD PERSON — Southwind Lakes, Boca Raton.
4:55 PM — MEDICAL ALARM — Bridgewood of Boca Raton.
5:15 PM — UNCONSCIOUS PERSON — SW 2nd Avenue, Delray Beach.
5:37 PM — INTOXICATION — Bahia of Delray, Delray Beach.
7:29 PM — UNCONSCIOUS PERSON — Century Village, Boca Raton.
7:49 PM — FALL WITH INJURY — Kings Point, Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DISCONNECT: AT&T Claimed Our Outage Reporting Was Fake News, But Why?
- CANCER: MedExpress Sued For Allegedly Misdiagnosing Local Woman
- Police Seek Fast Food Armed Robbery Suspect
- EXCLUSIVE: Palm Beach Firefighter Who Flipped Truck In Boca Raton Hit Tree In 2020
- SIRENS: Delirium At Target, Traumatic Injury At WalMart, Choking In Canyon Isles
- MASSIVE AT&T INTERNET OUTAGE IN WEST BOCA, WEST DELRAY
- DO YOU KNOW HER? Boynton Police Ask For Help Identifying Woman, Finding Her Home
- Kinsa Says Palm Beach County Still Looking Good For COVID-19
- BREAKING NEWS: DELRAY CITY WORKER STUCK IN WELL