BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A local paver company is facing a lawsuit from a very unhappy customer who claims “King of Pavers,” also known as “The King of BBQ,” is incompetent and has no business being in the paver business.
Todd Flannery is suing the company, saying its “all in one” pool renovation services led to lies and problems. He entered into a contract for $48,279.50 but says “King of Pavers” took the money but never provided the services.
“King of Pavers failed to perform its material obligations pursuant to the contract; perfomed its material obligations negligently; and then, attempted to cover-up and justify its lack of competence with false excuses.”
Read the complete lawsuit, below. We remind our readers that a civil lawsuit is merely a claim made by one party against another.
King of Pavers has not responded to the claim filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. Flannery is represented by attorney G. Murray Hudson in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY