BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A local paver company is facing a lawsuit from a very unhappy customer who claims “King of Pavers,” also known as “The King of BBQ,” is incompetent and has no business being in the paver business.
Todd Flannery is suing the company, saying its “all in one” pool renovation services led to lies and problems. He entered into a contract for $48,279.50 but says “King of Pavers” took the money but never provided the services.
“King of Pavers failed to perform its material obligations pursuant to the contract; perfomed its material obligations negligently; and then, attempted to cover-up and justify its lack of competence with false excuses.”
Read the complete lawsuit, below. We remind our readers that a civil lawsuit is merely a claim made by one party against another.
King of Pavers has not responded to the claim filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. Flannery is represented by attorney G. Murray Hudson in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems