Just In Time For Holiday Getaway, Catching Early Flights…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Florida Department of Transportation says it will close I-95 Southbound — completely — during the overnight hours of Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday December 20th through 22nd.
“I-95 southbound lanes at Congress Avenue will be closed to traffic overnight, 11 p.m. until 5 a.m., Monday, Dec. 20 through Wednesday, Dec. 22 for beam setting operations at the Clint Moore Road bridge over I-95. Traffic will be detoured via the I- 95 southbound exit ramp to Congress Avenue, Peninsula Corp. Drive, Congress Avenue and Yamato Road. FHP will be on site to assist motorists.”
It’s all part of the I-95 Express Lane project which FDOT describes this way for South Palm Beach County:
“95 Express Lanes Phase 3B-2 will extend the existing Express Lanes north from just south of Glades Road to south of Linton Boulevard in Palm Beach County. One lane will be added and the High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lane will be converted to create two Express Lanes in each direction; the number of General Use lanes will remain the same. Access to the Express Lanes will be provided via two designated ingress and egress locations—between Glades Road and Spanish River Boulevard and between Yamato Road and Linton Boulevard. The scope of work includes reconfiguration of the SR 808/Glades Road Interchange to a Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI).”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees