BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 10:54 AM — Communication monitored by BocaNewsNow.com indicates the City of Delray Beach worker who fell into a well is overall fine. Read below for the timeline of events.
UPDATE: 10:23 AM — The Delray Beach City Worker trapped in a well has apparently been rescued. Palm Beach County Fire Rescue communication monitored by BocaNewsNow.com suggests the man was able to climb up a ladder — it’s unclear if the ladder was permanently in the well or if it was provided by rescuers on the scene. Delray Medical Center has been told to prepare for a “trauma alert.”
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — BREAKING AT 10:08 AM — A Delray Beach City Worker is stuck in a well in the Delaire Country Club according to Palm Beach County Fire Rescue radio communication monitored by BocaNewsNow.com.
The well is described as 18×18 with sewage. The worker’s video feed has apparently been cut. Palm Beach County Fire Rescue is sending multiple units.
The preliminary location is on Live Oak Boulevard in Delaire Country Club. Delaire is located near Military Trail and Linton Blvd.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching
- Massachusetts Man Allegedly Batters Driver After Boca Raton Crash