Threats, Weapons Offenses Lead To Expulsions. And Yes, A Taser Is A Weapon.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County School District today is expected to expel six students. The expulsions will be confirmed during a private meeting of the Palm Beach County School Board.
According to documents obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, the students are accused of violations including threatening mass shootings on school property and carrying a taser on school grounds.
These are the specific causes for expulsion:
Student 1: “Posted a threat to commit a mass shooting.”
Student 2: “Student was in possession of a firearm.”
Student 3: “Student was in possession of a taser.”
Student 4: “Student was in possession of a taser.”
Student 5: “Student was in possession of a taser.”
Student 6: “Student posted a threat to commit a mass shooting.”
Each student is expected to be expelled for the term of one year. BocaNewsNow.com does not identify the names or schools of students facing expulsion. The Palm Beach County School Board is moving quickly on these expulsions — most of the alleged offenses have occurred within the past few months.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KEEP YOUR PETS WARM: Palm Beach County Issues Guide For Pending Chill
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies