Threats, Weapons Offenses Lead To Expulsions. And Yes, A Taser Is A Weapon.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County School District today is expected to expel six students. The expulsions will be confirmed during a private meeting of the Palm Beach County School Board.
According to documents obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, the students are accused of violations including threatening mass shootings on school property and carrying a taser on school grounds.
These are the specific causes for expulsion:
Student 1: “Posted a threat to commit a mass shooting.”
Student 2: “Student was in possession of a firearm.”
Student 3: “Student was in possession of a taser.”
Student 4: “Student was in possession of a taser.”
Student 5: “Student was in possession of a taser.”
Student 6: “Student posted a threat to commit a mass shooting.”
Each student is expected to be expelled for the term of one year. BocaNewsNow.com does not identify the names or schools of students facing expulsion. The Palm Beach County School Board is moving quickly on these expulsions — most of the alleged offenses have occurred within the past few months.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Allegedly Pours Milk On Man, He Calls Cops, Ends Up In Jail
- TRAVEL MELTDOWN: JetBlue Delays 38 Fort Lauderdale Flights, Spirt 24
- STORM WATCH: Now Two Disturbances Being Watched, Florida Threat Low
- P.F. Chang’s In Boca Raton Cited Again By Health Inspector, Twice In Days
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT: Parking Situation So Bad, Drivers Told To Use Ride Share
- ARMED ROBBERY ON YAMATO ROAD IN BOCA RATON
- POLICE REMIND: If Fireworks Banned In Your HOA, They Are Still Banned On July 4th
- Palm Beach County Woman To Federal Prison For Sober Home Scheme
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Disturbances Still Being Watched, Florida Okay For Now