It’s Wednesday, December 8th. Parade Starts At 7PM.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Tonight is the night for the annual holiday street parade in Boca Raton.
From the City in its official announcement: From the City of Boca Raton in an official announcement: “The 50th Annual Holiday Street Parade will feature more than 50 floats and groups which will entertain viewers as they bring dance, lights, and song to Federal Highway in Downtown Boca. The parade will start at Federal Highway and SE 5th Street, and travel north to the Mizner Park Amphitheater. This year’s theme will be “What Are You Streaming?,” a nod to the popular pastime in recent years.”
The City of Boca Raton Police Department issued this traffic advisory: “Due to tonight’s Holiday Street Parade, Federal Hwy. from CAMINO to GLADES will be closed from approx. 5PM-11PM. Traffic will be directed to Dixie Hwy. or surrounding streets. More info about the parade https://bit.ly/KBYG002A NOTE: Also, expect some congestion on Palmetto Park Rd. and the El Rio Canal (near St. Paul’s Lutheran Church) due to the County’s bridge construction project.”
Parking will be free in these lots: City Hall – 201 W. Palmetto Park Road, Downtown Library – 400 NW 2nd Avenue; Building Administration – 200 NW 2nd Avenue.
The parade runs from 7:30 p.m. through 9 p.m. along Federal Highway. Before the parade, the Boca Raton Police Athletic League hosts a “family friendly” Boca Mile Run that is, as the name suggests, one mile. For more information, call 561-393-7967.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- Weather: Back To The 50’s This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him