You Heard Sirens On Friday. We Know Where They Went.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Fainting at a golf club, an allergic reaction at a car dealership, and a fight at a middle school all led to EMS responses Friday in Palm Beach County.
Sirens is our daily look at select Palm Beach County Fire Rescue runs from the day before. We do not follow up on individual calls unless a dispatch becomes a stand-alone news event.
SELECTION OF PALM BEACH COUNTY EMS CALLS FOR FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10TH, 2021
3:49 AM — CAR FIRE — Atlantic Avenue and El Clair Ranch Road, Delray Beach.
5:57 AM — ABDOMINAL PAIN — Boca West.
8:29 AM — CAR ACCIDENT — West Palmetto Park Road and Military Trail.
8:33 AM — CAR ACCIDENT — Boynton Beach Blvd. and Sun Valley East Drive.
8:39 AM — INTOXICATION — Waters Edge Apartments, Delray Beach.
9:04 AM — FALL WITH INJURY — Lake Delray Apartments.
9:18 AM — FALL WITH INJURY — Kings Point, Delray Beach.
9:25 AM — ASSAULT — Walmart at Forest Hill and Jog Road.
10:02 AM — FIRE ALARM — Clubhouse at Canyon Isles.
12:17 PM — ALLERGIC REACTION — Nissan of Delray Beach, South Federal Highway.
12:19 PM — FAINTING — Delray Beach Golf Club.
1:11 PM — CAR ACCIDENT — Atlantic Avenue and South Jog Road, Delray Beach.
2:00 PM — FALL WITH INJURY — YMCA Of Boca Raton, Palmetto Circle South.
4:23 PM — FIGHT — Lake Worth Middle School.
4:24 PM — GAS LEAK — Casabella, Delray Beach.
6:41 PM — CONVULSIONS — Boca Entrada Condos.
6:59 PM — CAR ACCIDENT — 2200 Blk. Lake Ida Road.
8:43 PM — CAR ACCIDENT — Glades Road and Ponderosa Drive, Boca Raton.
9:23 PM — CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM — St. Andrews Country Club, Boca Raton.
11:23 PM — INTOXICATION — Town Place at Delray.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella