A Very Florida Way To Welcome In The Holidays…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Don’t let Omicron get you down — at least not yet. Boca Raton’s annual Holiday Boat Parade is still set for Saturday evening, and the public is invited to watch:
From the City of Boca Raton:
The 47th Annual Holiday Boat Parade lights up the waterways of the Intracoastal beginning at C-15 Canal, traveling south, with bleacher viewing at Red Reef Park. This year’s parade features boat entry for participants with $10,000 in cash and prizes in many categories in which to win.
The previous viewing sites of the Wildflower Property and Silver Palm Park are closed due to construction. The viewing site for this year will only be at Red Reef Park. Limited parking is available at Red Reef Park. Please plan accordingly.
As a reminder, bridges will have extended closure times for the parade on December 18. Please note the time below are approximate.
- Spanish River Blvd. Bridge- 6:30pm – 7:20pm
- Palmetto Park Rd. Bridge – 7:20pm – 8:10pm
- Camino Real Bridge – 7:30pm – 8:20pm
The City of Boca Raton issued the following advisories:Know-Before-You-Go-to-the-Holiday-Boat-Parade
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Agatha, Near Mexico, May Be One To Watch
- TRAVEL: Flight Delays, Cancellations Mount In South Florida
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal