HHS: Florida Hospitalizations, Deaths For COVID-19 Again Rising…
BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Kinsa’s HealthWeather system has raised the threat level for COVID-19 spread in Palm Beach County. The company, responsible for hundreds of thousands of “connected” thermometers which transmit anonymous health data to the cloud, reports that Palm Beach County is now in the yellow, or “moderate risk” zone. That is an elevation from the low-risk “green” zone of just days ago.
Kinsa is credited with accurately predicting the initial spread of COVID-19. The company’s data is utilized by health officials worldwide.
The elevation comes as the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services reports that 1483 adults in Florida are hospitalized with “confirmed and suspected” COVID-19, while 31 children under age 18 are also hospitalized for COVID. 221 adults were admitted for “confirmed” COVID-19 on Thursday, while 10 children under 18 were also admitted.
HHS reports 101 deaths were logged in Florida, on Thursday, from COVID-19.
HHS also reports that just 79 people in Florida are hospitalized with the flu, while 11 people are hospitalized with BOTH COVID and influenza.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots
- Palm Beach County Man To Federal Prison For Bank Fraud
- COPS: Another Predator Moves To Boca Raton, Here’s His Home Address
- TROPICS: Hurricane Center Says System Likely To Develop Southeast Of Florida
- Woodfield HOA Sues Homeowner Over Unpaid Fees
- ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILL TONIGHT AT FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT
- AMERICAN HERITAGE SCHOOL: Elite Universities Call On 2022 Graduates
- Firefighter Arrested In Fort Lauderdale Airport Car Rental Scheme