Singer’s Boca Raton Attorney Issues Statement To BocaNewsNow.com.
BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Singer Rod Stewart Friday pled guilty to one count of battery following an incident at The Breakers on December 31st., 2019.
Stewart’s Boca Raton Attorney, Guy Fronstin, issued the following statement to BocaNewsNow.com:
“Sir Rod Stewart was charged with simple battery. No one was injured in the incident and a jury did not find Sir Rod Stewart guilty of the accusation. Instead, Sir Rod Stewart decided to enter a plea to avoid the inconvenience and unnecessary burden on the court and the public that a high profile proceeding would cause. In resolving the case, Sir Rod Stewart was not convicted, nor sentenced to jail, or placed on probation.”
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Police Report explains what investigators say happened when the singer and his family attempted to enter a private childrens’ event at The Breakers.
“I made contact with Roderick Stewart,” wrote the PBSO Deputy in the report, “who stated he and his family approached the check-in table and attempted to have the children in their group gain access. R. Stewart stated that after being denied access, (the victim) became argumentative with his family, which in turn caused them to become agitated. R. Stewart apologized for his behavior in the incident.”
Rod Stewart was ordered to pay $575 in court costs and $100 for the cost of prosecution. He was not present for the hearing.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots
- Palm Beach County Man To Federal Prison For Bank Fraud
- COPS: Another Predator Moves To Boca Raton, Here’s His Home Address
- TROPICS: Hurricane Center Says System Likely To Develop Southeast Of Florida
- Woodfield HOA Sues Homeowner Over Unpaid Fees
- ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILL TONIGHT AT FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT
- AMERICAN HERITAGE SCHOOL: Elite Universities Call On 2022 Graduates
- Firefighter Arrested In Fort Lauderdale Airport Car Rental Scheme