Homeowner Claims Board of Directors Fabricated Harassment Claim After He Highlighted Security Issues, Announced Candidacy For Director Seat…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A homeowner in the Porta Bella Yacht and Tennis Club in Boca Raton is suing the community’s HOA/COA, claiming board members made inappropriate and inaccurate accusations against him.
The allegations, according to the suit, are part of a retaliation campaign.
In the 28 page suit which you can read below, Samuel Loff alleges that the board of directors accused him of making ”unwanted advances” to a female Platinum Security guard after Loff complained about significant security issues in the community — then announced he was running for a seat on the Board.
Within days of sending his email which highlighted broken doors and locks, lack of cameras, lack of lighting and other issues, Loff was accused of making unwanted advances to the female guard. Roughly a month later, the board allegedly made a similar allegation in a mass email.
Loff says none of it is true and is now suing the condo association. He seeks in excess of $30,000, the statutory minimum for filing in circuit court.
Read the complete suit, below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton
- TROPICAL TROUBLE: Three Systems Growing, Potential Cyclone Likely To Develop
- Boynton Man Sues Marriott, Child Injured At Gaylord Palms
- Delray Beach Woman Jailed On Drug, Vehicle Violations
- DEVELOPING: Woman With Multiple Gunshot Wounds Found, Dies