Homeowner Claims Board of Directors Fabricated Harassment Claim After He Highlighted Security Issues, Announced Candidacy For Director Seat…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A homeowner in the Porta Bella Yacht and Tennis Club in Boca Raton is suing the community’s HOA/COA, claiming board members made inappropriate and inaccurate accusations against him.
The allegations, according to the suit, are part of a retaliation campaign.
In the 28 page suit which you can read below, Samuel Loff alleges that the board of directors accused him of making ”unwanted advances” to a female Platinum Security guard after Loff complained about significant security issues in the community — then announced he was running for a seat on the Board.
Within days of sending his email which highlighted broken doors and locks, lack of cameras, lack of lighting and other issues, Loff was accused of making unwanted advances to the female guard. Roughly a month later, the board allegedly made a similar allegation in a mass email.
Loff says none of it is true and is now suing the condo association. He seeks in excess of $30,000, the statutory minimum for filing in circuit court.
Read the complete suit, below.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired