Egbert Durity Jailed Sunday Morning. Specifics Of Charge Pending.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: Read the latest, here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Boca Raton Police Department Sunday filed a premeditated first degree murder charge against Egbert Durity.
Durity, 33, of Glouchester Street in Boca Raton was booked into the Palm Bach County Jail at 11:10 a.m. He remains held without bond. Victim information has not been released.
We expect the Boca Raton Police Department to provide details of the arrest on Monday. We caution our readers that despite the seriousness of the charge as written, the Palm Beach County Jail often uses “murder” on public booking documents when the charge is actually ”attempted” murder. It is unclear Sunday evening if someone was killed.
Check back for updates from.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM: Boca PD Says It Is Not Selling Shirts
- DEATH WATCH: COVID Claims Another 78 Saturday In Florida Hospitals
- BREAKING: TORNADO WARNING IN EFFECT FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY
- BREAKING: TORNADO WATCH IN EFFECT
- “MY SON STABBED ME!” Boca Raton Man Jailed For Attempted Murder
- SIRENS: Assaults In Delray Beach, Sick On I-95, Dead On The Intracoastal
- BREAKING: Adult Dead, Two Children Critical Following Boat Crash On Intracoastal
- At Least 71 Die From COVID In Florida Hospitals Friday
- Boca Raton’s Chris Evert, Tennis Superstar, Announces Cancer Diagnosis