Egbert Durity Jailed Sunday Morning. Specifics Of Charge Pending.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: Read the latest, here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Boca Raton Police Department Sunday filed a premeditated first degree murder charge against Egbert Durity.
Durity, 33, of Glouchester Street in Boca Raton was booked into the Palm Bach County Jail at 11:10 a.m. He remains held without bond. Victim information has not been released.
We expect the Boca Raton Police Department to provide details of the arrest on Monday. We caution our readers that despite the seriousness of the charge as written, the Palm Beach County Jail often uses “murder” on public booking documents when the charge is actually ”attempted” murder. It is unclear Sunday evening if someone was killed.
Check back for updates from.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching