Egbert Durity Jailed Sunday Morning. Specifics Of Charge Pending.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: Read the latest, here.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Boca Raton Police Department Sunday filed a premeditated first degree murder charge against Egbert Durity.
Durity, 33, of Glouchester Street in Boca Raton was booked into the Palm Bach County Jail at 11:10 a.m. He remains held without bond. Victim information has not been released.
We expect the Boca Raton Police Department to provide details of the arrest on Monday. We caution our readers that despite the seriousness of the charge as written, the Palm Beach County Jail often uses “murder” on public booking documents when the charge is actually ”attempted” murder. It is unclear Sunday evening if someone was killed.
Check back for updates from.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office