Getting Worse. Communities Now Cancelling Holiday Events. Death Count Rising…
Is Your HOA/Country Club Making The Right Decisions?
BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The COVID-19 situation continues to deteriorate in Palm Beach County, with the Centers for Disease Control revealing Wednesday that the area’s positivity rate has again climbed. It is now 11.79 percent — up more than 6 points over the past seven days.
At least 125 people locally have been hospitalized with COVID-19 over the past week.
Statewide, the United States Department of Health and Human Services reports that 1,849 hospital beds in Florida are now in use for COVID-19 patients, with 601 new adult COVID-19 admissions on Tuesday. Also on Tuesday, 32 children, under age 18, were admitted for COVID treatment.
At least 20 people died from COVID-19, in a Florida medical facility, on Tuesday.
Several South Palm Beach County communities are now cancelling holiday events, with one major community announcing late Wednesday that its New Years party will not happen. We will publish a list of communities making smart COVID-19 choices over the next several days.
Conversely, if your community is planning to hold mass gatherings despite rising COVID numbers, let BocaNewsNow.com know by using the form below.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton
- TROPICAL TROUBLE: Three Systems Growing, Potential Cyclone Likely To Develop
- Boynton Man Sues Marriott, Child Injured At Gaylord Palms
- Delray Beach Woman Jailed On Drug, Vehicle Violations
- DEVELOPING: Woman With Multiple Gunshot Wounds Found, Dies