Palm Beach County Student Went Missing Before Christmas.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A body found by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is missing student Vensly Maxime.
On Saturday, December 25, 2021, shortly before 5:00 pm, deputies along with Palm Beach County Fire Rescue responded to a body found in a retention pond located at 100 Sweet Bay Lane in Royal Palm Beach. Medics recovered a deceased male from the water believed to be Vensley Maxime, a Crestwood Middle school student. Vensley’s family reported him missing to the School Board Police Department on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 (PBCSB case # 21-00004012).
An initial search for the teen was conducted that day by schoolboard police without success. School Board Police issued a bulletin, see below.
The teen’s family members were searching the area between Crestwood Middle School, and the Royal Palm Rec Center when the deceased, mostly submerged in a retention pond was located.
There are no obvious signs of any injury or trauma. The teen was transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office. This case investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY