Palm Beach County Student Went Missing Before Christmas.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A body found by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is missing student Vensly Maxime.
On Saturday, December 25, 2021, shortly before 5:00 pm, deputies along with Palm Beach County Fire Rescue responded to a body found in a retention pond located at 100 Sweet Bay Lane in Royal Palm Beach. Medics recovered a deceased male from the water believed to be Vensley Maxime, a Crestwood Middle school student. Vensley’s family reported him missing to the School Board Police Department on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 (PBCSB case # 21-00004012).
An initial search for the teen was conducted that day by schoolboard police without success. School Board Police issued a bulletin, see below.
The teen’s family members were searching the area between Crestwood Middle School, and the Royal Palm Rec Center when the deceased, mostly submerged in a retention pond was located.
There are no obvious signs of any injury or trauma. The teen was transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office. This case investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton
- TROPICAL TROUBLE: Three Systems Growing, Potential Cyclone Likely To Develop
- Boynton Man Sues Marriott, Child Injured At Gaylord Palms
- Delray Beach Woman Jailed On Drug, Vehicle Violations
- DEVELOPING: Woman With Multiple Gunshot Wounds Found, Dies