TIPSTER: Even Manager Had Enough, Ordered Dogs — And Their Women — Moved.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — It wasn’t a silent night Sunday night for diners at True Food Kitchen at Boca Raton Town Center Mall.
Customers were apparently appalled that the owners of two dogs wouldn’t leave when they wouldn’t stop barking. To be clear, the dogs were barking, not the owners. Or so we’re told.
According to our tipsters, the dogs (and their owners) were so obnoxious that the restaurant manager finally ordered the dogs and their owners to move from the bar area to another part of the restaurant — the animals could sit under hightops.
We note that True Food Kitchen is not a restaurant that encourages patrons to bring their self-licking animals into the establishment. It’s a restaurant for humans. Where human food is served. And humans expect to eat their food in peace. You know, without four-legged animals barking, wheezing, wincing, or whining.
Owners who believe it’s perfectly acceptable to bring dogs into a restaurant for humans: you are the latest winner of the BocaNewsNow.com “Boca Rudeton™” award!
We remind our readers that there is no expectation of privacy in a public place. Don’t want to be seen here? Don’t be rude here! Send your tips to news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton
- TROPICAL TROUBLE: Three Systems Growing, Potential Cyclone Likely To Develop
- Boynton Man Sues Marriott, Child Injured At Gaylord Palms
- Delray Beach Woman Jailed On Drug, Vehicle Violations
- DEVELOPING: Woman With Multiple Gunshot Wounds Found, Dies