BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office just released new details in the death of Vensly Maxime, whose body was found several days after being reported missing.
“The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is actively investigating the tragic death of 14-year-old Vensly Maxime, whose body was found on Saturday, December 25, 2021, just before 5:00 pm in the area of the Royal Palm Beach Recreation Center. After further investigation, detectives learned that Vensly and a friend met up after school. Soon after, according to the friend, Vensly started to not feel well, so the friend advised detectives they started walking home. For unknown reasons, Vensly began to act in an unusual manner. The teens separated, with the friend continuing home and Vensly remaining behind in the area of the Recreation Center. Vensly was not seen again until his body was discovered on Christmas day.
In conjunction with the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s Office, our preliminary investigative findings have not revealed any signs of trauma or injury to the decedent. Foul play is not suspected, and our initial findings indicate that Vensly may have suffered a medical episode prior to entering the water. Drowning was not a factor. This investigation is continuing and ongoing.
Anyone that may have additional information is urged to contact Detective J. Gomez at 561-688-4052 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM: Boca PD Says It Is Not Selling Shirts
- DEATH WATCH: COVID Claims Another 78 Saturday In Florida Hospitals
- BREAKING: TORNADO WARNING IN EFFECT FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY
- BREAKING: TORNADO WATCH IN EFFECT
- “MY SON STABBED ME!” Boca Raton Man Jailed For Attempted Murder
- SIRENS: Assaults In Delray Beach, Sick On I-95, Dead On The Intracoastal
- BREAKING: Adult Dead, Two Children Critical Following Boat Crash On Intracoastal
- At Least 71 Die From COVID In Florida Hospitals Friday
- Boca Raton’s Chris Evert, Tennis Superstar, Announces Cancer Diagnosis