Powerline And Palmetto Traffic Stop Leads To Overnight Jail Stay.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton physical therapist was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Tuesday morning following her overnight arrest for DUI.
Emily Rade of Heritage Club Circle in Delray Beach was stopped in the area of Powerline Road and Palmetto Park Road while driving a black 2017 BMW at 10:30 p.m. Monday. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the traffic stop.
While the arrest report continues to be processed, tickets reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com reveal that Rade refused to provide a breath alcohol sample. She is now charged with Driving Under the Influence, Refusal to Submit to Chemical or Physical Test, and Willfully Refusing To Accept and Sign Citation. Specifics of the arrest will be released when the affidavit of probable cause is processed.
Rade was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 11:52 p.m. Monday and released on her own recognizance at 6:50 a.m. Tuesday. She is set to be arraigned on January 20th.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control
- Wheelchair Disaster At Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall Leads To Lawsuit
- When You Drive A Tesla To A Boca Raton “Just Salad,” Hilarity Ensues
- CLAIM: Woman Goes Bonkers At A Boca Raton Animal Hospital
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton