In Florida, 19 Die From COVID on Tuesday, One Person From The Flu.
BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida is adding an average of 26,000 NEW COVID-19 cases a day, with 29,059 added to the count on Monday. Monday’s data was released late Tuesday.
In Palm Beach County, the situation remains bleak. Without mask mandates or oftentimes common sense, people acting as if all is fine in the world are galavanting like it’s 2018. The result: the local positivity rate remains above 21 percent, with Kinsa Health on the cusp of declaring the county “critical” for COVID-19 spread. Palm Beach County has not seen the number of infections or spread currently being logged since Delta.
The hospital situation is rapidly deteriorating. The hospital bed count of COVID patients statewide was in the low hundreds in November. There are now 3,836 beds being used by COVID-19 patients in Florida. And those numbers are rising. 1,284 adults and 60 children under age 18 were admitted on Tuesday to Florida hospitals for COVID-19 help. There are now 464 people in Florida ICU’s for COVID-19 care.
The United States Department of Health and Human Services reports that 19 people died in a Florida hospital or medical facility on Tuesday from COVID-19. One person died from the flu. There are currently 98 people hospitalized in Florida for influenza, according to HHS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Water Treatment Dates Set, May Taste Weird In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- While Publix Refuses To Vaccinate Young Children, Palm Beach County Offers Shots
- Palm Beach County Man To Federal Prison For Bank Fraud
- COPS: Another Predator Moves To Boca Raton, Here’s His Home Address
- TROPICS: Hurricane Center Says System Likely To Develop Southeast Of Florida
- Woodfield HOA Sues Homeowner Over Unpaid Fees
- ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILL TONIGHT AT FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT
- AMERICAN HERITAGE SCHOOL: Elite Universities Call On 2022 Graduates
- Firefighter Arrested In Fort Lauderdale Airport Car Rental Scheme