BY: MEDIA ADVISORY | Palm Beach County Health Dept.
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A drive-through COVID-19 testing site will be opened south of the Wells Recreation Center, 2409 Avenue H West, near the baseball fields. Testing will start 12/30 and the hours of operation will be 9 A.M. to 5 P.M., 7 days a week until further notice. The site will be closed 12/31 & 1/1. Motorists should expect traffic delays around the Blue Heron and Avenue H West intersection.
Testing is free but where available insurance or Medicare/Medicaid programs will be billed to help cover the costs of testing. Please bring your insurance card to the testing center.
Amid the surge in COVID-19 numbers, Palm Beach County would like to remind the public that there are many options available for residents to get testing. Besides the many locations found on our website, www.pbcgov.com, most commercial pharmacies and physician’s offices are able to do COVID testing for little or no cost. In addition to providing testing, many of these locations also offer vaccines. Please do not go to Palm Beach County hospital emergency rooms for COVID testing.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton
- TROPICAL TROUBLE: Three Systems Growing, Potential Cyclone Likely To Develop
- Boynton Man Sues Marriott, Child Injured At Gaylord Palms
- Delray Beach Woman Jailed On Drug, Vehicle Violations
- DEVELOPING: Woman With Multiple Gunshot Wounds Found, Dies