You Heard Sirens On Tuesday. We Know Where They Went.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2021 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Rescuers rushed to an overturned car in Boynton Beach, an unconscious person at medical clinic “MD Now,” and a deceased person in Boca Raton’s Polo Club as part of their day at work on Tuesday.
The following is a list of selected calls dispatched yesterday by Palm Beach County Fire Rescue. Additional information, when available, appears in parenthesis next to the call.
SELECTION OF EMS CALLS IN PALM BEACH COUNTY FROM DECEMBER 28, 2021:
DECEMBER 28, 2021
4:33 AM — SICK PERSON — Kings Point.
5:05 AM — SICK PERSON — Sandalfoot Cove, Boca Raton.
8:06 AM — FALL — Boca Chase.
8:35 AM — CHILD LOCKED IN VEHICLE — Palms of Boca Del Mar.
10:04 AM — FIRE ALARM — Woodlands Middle School, Boynton Beach.
10:39 AM — FALL WITH INJURY — Gleneagles Country Club, Delray Beach.
10:43 AM — FIRE ALARM — Uptown Boca Residences.
12:26 PM — UNCONSCIOUS PERSON — MD NOW, Linton and SW 8th Ave, Delray Beach.
12:53 PM — FIRE ALARM — Banyan Lakes of Boca Raton.
1:34 PM — CAR ACCIDENT WITH ROLLOVER — Boynton Beach Blvd. and El Clair Ranch Road.
2:35 PM — TRAFFIC ACCIDENT WITH PEDESTRIAN — Glades Road and Lyons Road, Boca Raton.
3:55 PM — SUICIDE ATTEMPT — Boca Pointe.
5:21 PM — SICK PERSON — Patios of Boca Barwood.
5:22 PM — STRUCTURE FIRE — 300 Blk Homewood Blvd.
7:04 PM — FIRE ALARM — Delray Beach Market.
7:06 PM — DECEASED PERSON — Whisper Walk, Boca Raton.
7:56 PM — FIRE ALARM — St. Andrews Country Club.
8:13 PM — PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEM — Publix at Linton and Federal Highway, Delray Beach.
9:49 PM — DECEASED PERSON — Catalina at Polo Club, Boca Raton.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another South Florida Resident Guilty For January 6th Insurrection At Capitol
- Boca Raton Teacher To Be “Un-Fired” As School Board Rescinds Termination
- We Know What A Woman Tried To Steal From Macy’s Boca Raton
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton
- Weather: Back To The 50’s This Week In Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police