COVID SPREAD OUT OF CONTROL. FLORIDA ADDS 58,013 CASES IN ONE DAY!
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 spread is seemingly out of control. The CDC reports that the area’s seven-day rolling positivity rate is now 26.1 percent, we believe this is a new record for the entire COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the numbers just released, 11,812 cases have been recorded in Palm Beach County over the past seven days. This is a 395.47 percent increase in cases over the period, with an 11.69 percent increase in positivity rate. New hospital admissions in Palm Beach County are up 184.62 percent.
Statewide, 44,971 hospital beds are now in use, with 4,933 being used for COVID-19 patients. 1,557 adults were admitted to a Florida hospital on Thursday for COVID-19 care, while 88 children under age 18 were admitted. At least 43 people died in a Florida medical facility, from COVID-19, on Thursday.
Florida added 58,013 COVID 19 cases on Wednesday, in data released late Thursday.
Palm Beach County implements a mask mandate in all county-owned and leased buildings starting on Monday.
ALSO TRENDING: WE OFFER $1000 FOR ACTIONABLE INFORMATION ABOUT A SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY BURGLARY. READ ABOUT IT HERE.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM: Boca PD Says It Is Not Selling Shirts
- DEATH WATCH: COVID Claims Another 78 Saturday In Florida Hospitals
- BREAKING: TORNADO WARNING IN EFFECT FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY
- BREAKING: TORNADO WATCH IN EFFECT
- “MY SON STABBED ME!” Boca Raton Man Jailed For Attempted Murder
- SIRENS: Assaults In Delray Beach, Sick On I-95, Dead On The Intracoastal
- BREAKING: Adult Dead, Two Children Critical Following Boat Crash On Intracoastal
- At Least 71 Die From COVID In Florida Hospitals Friday
- Boca Raton’s Chris Evert, Tennis Superstar, Announces Cancer Diagnosis