COVID SPREAD OUT OF CONTROL. FLORIDA ADDS 58,013 CASES IN ONE DAY!
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 spread is seemingly out of control. The CDC reports that the area’s seven-day rolling positivity rate is now 26.1 percent, we believe this is a new record for the entire COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the numbers just released, 11,812 cases have been recorded in Palm Beach County over the past seven days. This is a 395.47 percent increase in cases over the period, with an 11.69 percent increase in positivity rate. New hospital admissions in Palm Beach County are up 184.62 percent.
Statewide, 44,971 hospital beds are now in use, with 4,933 being used for COVID-19 patients. 1,557 adults were admitted to a Florida hospital on Thursday for COVID-19 care, while 88 children under age 18 were admitted. At least 43 people died in a Florida medical facility, from COVID-19, on Thursday.
Florida added 58,013 COVID 19 cases on Wednesday, in data released late Thursday.
Palm Beach County implements a mask mandate in all county-owned and leased buildings starting on Monday.
ALSO TRENDING: WE OFFER $1000 FOR ACTIONABLE INFORMATION ABOUT A SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY BURGLARY. READ ABOUT IT HERE.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart
- That Really Was A Body By The Turnpike South Of Boca Raton
- Lacrosse Coach Claims Kid Makes State Team, Allegedly Steals Registration Fee
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY