Now Record-Setting 37.38 Percent, According To CDC
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Breaking at 5:41 p.m. Wednesday, January 5, 2022 — Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 testing positivity rate just jumped again to 37.38 percent. That is the highest positivity rate ever recorded during the entire pandemic in Palm Beach County.
The 37.38 percent is generated by the CDC and Florida Department of Health utilizing a seven rolling seven-day average.
The CDC also reports 24,792 new cases over the past seven days solely in Palm Beach County with 802 new hospital admissions in Palm Beach County medical facilities.
Florida reported 59,487 new cases were logged on January 4th.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM: Boca PD Says It Is Not Selling Shirts
- DEATH WATCH: COVID Claims Another 78 Saturday In Florida Hospitals
- BREAKING: TORNADO WARNING IN EFFECT FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY
- BREAKING: TORNADO WATCH IN EFFECT
- “MY SON STABBED ME!” Boca Raton Man Jailed For Attempted Murder
- SIRENS: Assaults In Delray Beach, Sick On I-95, Dead On The Intracoastal
- BREAKING: Adult Dead, Two Children Critical Following Boat Crash On Intracoastal
- At Least 71 Die From COVID In Florida Hospitals Friday
- Boca Raton’s Chris Evert, Tennis Superstar, Announces Cancer Diagnosis