Now Record-Setting 37.38 Percent, According To CDC
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Breaking at 5:41 p.m. Wednesday, January 5, 2022 — Palm Beach County’s COVID-19 testing positivity rate just jumped again to 37.38 percent. That is the highest positivity rate ever recorded during the entire pandemic in Palm Beach County.
The 37.38 percent is generated by the CDC and Florida Department of Health utilizing a seven rolling seven-day average.
The CDC also reports 24,792 new cases over the past seven days solely in Palm Beach County with 802 new hospital admissions in Palm Beach County medical facilities.
Florida reported 59,487 new cases were logged on January 4th.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella