Home Test Kits Limited To Palm Beach County Residents With ID.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Palm Beach County just announced that free COVID home test kits will be available starting Friday morning. You must have ID proving that you are a resident of Palm Beach County.
From PBC in an advisory that we are publishing verbatim:
“A Palm Beach County COVID-19 at-home rapid test kit distribution site will be located at 6500 Congress Avenue, Boca Raton, FL onFriday, January 7 and Saturday, January 8 at 10am.
LIMITED SUPPLIES ARE AVAILABLE. 3,000 kits will be available each day for pickup by Palm Beach County residents ONLY. IMPORTANT information for Palm Beach County residents:
- Residents picking up the test kits MUST show proof of Palm Beach County residency with photo ID/license.
- Tests will be:
- Limited to 2 kits per person.
- Distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Distributed through a drive-through area. Please follow the directional signage on site.
- For the safety of staff distributing tests, we ask that residents wear a facial covering as they receive the kits in the drive-through.
Palm Beach County has received limited supplies of COVID-19 at-home rapid test kits from the State of Florida. Additional funds have been approved by the County to provide more at-home testing kits to County residents. A distribution plan will be announced if, and when, additional at-home tests are received.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella