UPDATE: FLORIDA BREAKS RECORD, LOGS 76,887 NEW CASES THURSDAY.
Another 2,153 Adults Admitted On Thursday, 131 Children…
BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE at 7:43 PM — The CDC just released Florida’s daily COVID numbers and reports that Florida logged 76,887 NEW COVID cases on Thursday. That appears to be an all-time record for Florida during ALL of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida hospitals admitted another 2,153 adults and 131 children for COVID-19 care on Thursday. That brings the total to 8,914 people in Florida now with the ”inpatient” designation at a hospital for COVID-19 care.
Thursday’s hospital COVID death count, according to the United States Department of Health and Human Services was 55.
Palm Beach County reports a positivity rate of 37.73 percent with 24,792 cases logged over the past seven days and 897 new hospital admissions.
If there is good news, it is that the Palm Beach County School District is still reporting low levels of infection. We caution, however, that this could be a delay in processing cases that were logged over the holiday break. We will update with PBSD numbers over the weekend.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Real Estate Agent Held On $200,000 Bond
- Several Boca Raton Area Elementary Schools Show Declines In Spring FSAs
- Eight Years In Federal Prison For Seven Bridges Resident
- WE ASK: Could Donald Trump Be Baker Acted In Florida?
- TRAFFIC: Major Projects Continuing In, Around Boca Raton
- TROPICAL TROUBLE: Three Systems Growing, Potential Cyclone Likely To Develop
- Boynton Man Sues Marriott, Child Injured At Gaylord Palms
- Delray Beach Woman Jailed On Drug, Vehicle Violations
- DEVELOPING: Woman With Multiple Gunshot Wounds Found, Dies