UPDATE: FLORIDA BREAKS RECORD, LOGS 76,887 NEW CASES THURSDAY.
Another 2,153 Adults Admitted On Thursday, 131 Children…
BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE at 7:43 PM — The CDC just released Florida’s daily COVID numbers and reports that Florida logged 76,887 NEW COVID cases on Thursday. That appears to be an all-time record for Florida during ALL of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Florida hospitals admitted another 2,153 adults and 131 children for COVID-19 care on Thursday. That brings the total to 8,914 people in Florida now with the ”inpatient” designation at a hospital for COVID-19 care.
Thursday’s hospital COVID death count, according to the United States Department of Health and Human Services was 55.
Palm Beach County reports a positivity rate of 37.73 percent with 24,792 cases logged over the past seven days and 897 new hospital admissions.
If there is good news, it is that the Palm Beach County School District is still reporting low levels of infection. We caution, however, that this could be a delay in processing cases that were logged over the holiday break. We will update with PBSD numbers over the weekend.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching