Supply Is Depleted For Now. Thousands Of Kits Were Distributed Daily.
BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The distribution of home COVID-19 test kits sponsored by Palm Beach County will not take place today, Sunday, January 9th.
Thousands of kits were distributed at multiple locations — including Boca Raton and Delray Beach — on Friday and Saturday. But the supply is now depleted. It is unclear when additional kits will be available.
When distribution resumes, the kits will only be distributed to those with valid identification proving residency in Palm Beach County. As we’ve reported, an out-of-state license with a claim that you live in the area several months a year isn’t good enough. If you do not have legitimate Palm Beach County identification, you will not get a home test. We also note that home tests are not valid for travel — they are merely to indicate whether you are COVID-19 positive.
If you need a test and can not locate a Walgreens or CVS that works with your insurance to provide it for free, we re-publishing the latest list from Palm Beach County of testing locations. These are the testing centers where your nose or throat will be swabbed. Check back for updates on home testing kit distribution.PBC-COVID-TEST
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified