At Least 50 Die From COVID In Florida Hospitals On Sunday, According To HHS.
BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The number of people hospitalized in Florida for COVID-19 continues to rise, with nearly 10,000 adults and children now receiving hospital care for COVID in Florida.
On Sunday, 2,031 adults and 111 children under age 18 were admitted to a hospital for COVID care in Florida. At least 52 people died on Sunday, from COVID, in a Florida medical facility.
The United States Department of Health and Human Services also reports that 80 patients in Florida are now hospitalized for influenza, with 15 being admitted on Sunday.
No one died from the flu, in a Florida hospital, on Sunday.
The CDC does not update case counts on Sunday. We expect the latest numbers from the CDC regarding Florida cases later on Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM: Boca PD Says It Is Not Selling Shirts
- DEATH WATCH: COVID Claims Another 78 Saturday In Florida Hospitals
- BREAKING: TORNADO WARNING IN EFFECT FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY
- BREAKING: TORNADO WATCH IN EFFECT
- “MY SON STABBED ME!” Boca Raton Man Jailed For Attempted Murder
- SIRENS: Assaults In Delray Beach, Sick On I-95, Dead On The Intracoastal
- BREAKING: Adult Dead, Two Children Critical Following Boat Crash On Intracoastal
- At Least 71 Die From COVID In Florida Hospitals Friday
- Boca Raton’s Chris Evert, Tennis Superstar, Announces Cancer Diagnosis