BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The United States Department of Health and Human Services reports that 65 people died in a Florida hospital from COVID-19 on Monday. But while the death count remains substantial, there is a glimmer of good news when it comes to hospital counts.
In the report out Tuesday morning, the number of hospital beds in use for COVID-19 patients in Florida dropped to 10,893 from Monday’s high of 11,265. We note the high is during Omicron and not for the entire pandemic.
On Monday, 1,831 adults and 75 children under age 18 were admitted to a Florida hospital for COVID-19 treatment. We are expecting new case counts from Florida, and Palm Beach County, to be released later on Tuesday. Numbers were tabulated, but not released, over the holiday weekend.
Meantime, we note that one person died from the Flu in a Florida hospital on Monday, while 42 people are hospitalized in the state for influenza.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT
- BREAKING: PLANE CRASHES INTO BRIDGE
- SCAM ALERT: Area Police Warn Of Scam, Ignore Text Messages
- Toddler Nearly Drowns In The Bridges, Rushed To Hospital Saturday Morning
- Mexican Food And The HOA Meeting, Part Two
- ANOTHER KINGS POINT RESIDENT ARRESTED