BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The multi-hour I-95 closure this morning was due to a crash that left an Orlando man dead.
Florida Highway Patrol says the 38-year-old victim was traveling northbound on I-95, just north of Glades Road, in an unknown lane. A second vehicle driven by a man from Greenacres was traveling in the inside center lane.
“For reasons unknown,” says FHP, “(The Orlando driver) made a sharp turn to the left, into the other vehicle’s lane of travel. The front of that vehicle collided with the Orlando man’s vehicle on the left side. As a result of the collision, the Orlando man suffered fatal injuries and was pronounced deceased on the scene.”
Florida Highway Patrol say the case is pending investigation. The driver from Greenacres sustained minor injuries.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW