BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The multi-hour I-95 closure this morning was due to a crash that left an Orlando man dead.
Florida Highway Patrol says the 38-year-old victim was traveling northbound on I-95, just north of Glades Road, in an unknown lane. A second vehicle driven by a man from Greenacres was traveling in the inside center lane.
“For reasons unknown,” says FHP, “(The Orlando driver) made a sharp turn to the left, into the other vehicle’s lane of travel. The front of that vehicle collided with the Orlando man’s vehicle on the left side. As a result of the collision, the Orlando man suffered fatal injuries and was pronounced deceased on the scene.”
Florida Highway Patrol say the case is pending investigation. The driver from Greenacres sustained minor injuries.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella