BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A JetBlue flight made an emergency return to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport early Friday afternoon.
Flight 41 departed FLL for Medellin, Colombia at 10:47 a.m., but experienced what was described by an emergency radio monitoring service as “system failure.” The flight turned around and landed just after 1 p.m. The tracking is displayed above, courtesy of flight tracking service FlightAware.com.
JetBlue did not immediately respond to a request for details or clarification. An airport spokesperson said the problem was resolved. It was not immediately clear how many people were on board the A320.
We will update once we learn more from JetBlue.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart