“I Am Litterlly Bouts Shoot Up Your Crib…”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is facing a charge of “written threats to kill” after allegedly sending a series of text messages to her girlfriend’s friend after the two broke up.
Elizabeth Pino of Greenbriar Court in Boca Raton, according to police, started texting her ex grilfriend’s friend after telling her ex via Facetime, “If I can’t have you, no one can.”
We are publishing the text messages as written, with the original spelling and grammar:
“I’m not tryna disrespectful.”
“I am litterlly bouts shoot up your crib.”
“This bi-ch wanna leave me cause i was throwed off a pill.”
“Y’all gonna feel me, you don’t even do s-it to me.”
“And unfortunately if you there.”
“And I really wouldn’t all of us to end up with bullet whole everywhere.”
Pino was allegedly seen outside the home in Boynton Beach where her ex was staying. While Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Detectives investigated, Pino allegedly called her ex, saying that she was going to “post up” outside the house “all night,” wait for her ex to leave, and then “would have just crashed into you.”
Pino is charged with two counts of “written threats to kill,” according to the police report. She is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail without bond.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified