“I Am Litterlly Bouts Shoot Up Your Crib…”
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton woman is facing a charge of “written threats to kill” after allegedly sending a series of text messages to her girlfriend’s friend after the two broke up.
Elizabeth Pino of Greenbriar Court in Boca Raton, according to police, started texting her ex grilfriend’s friend after telling her ex via Facetime, “If I can’t have you, no one can.”
We are publishing the text messages as written, with the original spelling and grammar:
“I’m not tryna disrespectful.”
“I am litterlly bouts shoot up your crib.”
“This bi-ch wanna leave me cause i was throwed off a pill.”
“Y’all gonna feel me, you don’t even do s-it to me.”
“And unfortunately if you there.”
“And I really wouldn’t all of us to end up with bullet whole everywhere.”
Pino was allegedly seen outside the home in Boynton Beach where her ex was staying. While Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Detectives investigated, Pino allegedly called her ex, saying that she was going to “post up” outside the house “all night,” wait for her ex to leave, and then “would have just crashed into you.”
Pino is charged with two counts of “written threats to kill,” according to the police report. She is being held in the Palm Beach County Jail without bond.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida
- If You’re Looking For Kelley McIsaac, She’s In Jail, And We Know Why
- Tri-Rail Service Resumes Following Massive System Failure
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County Public School Year Ends Thursday
- Train Strikes, Kills Man South Of Boca Raton, Roads Closed
- FOURTEEN STUDENTS DEAD IN TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING, ONE TEACHER